My long lost friend Rachel listed a few of her favorite things about summertime and ask her followers to do the same. (http://racheldillard.blogspot.com/) So, here I am. If you know me, you know that I am ALWAYS cold so I am thrilled when summer rolls around. I'm sure this list could go on and on and on but here we go...
lakes * boat * fishing * pool parties * sun tans * cook outs * ice cold beer * fireworks * my birthday * summer school(I've just never known any different) * PiƱa Coladas * beach * sand * fresh seafood * eating outside * watermelon * fresh veggies * swim suits * outside concerts * festivals * shorts * tank tops * strapless bra * flip flops * swimming pool * fresh fruit * sun burns * windows down * bare feet
sprinklers * 4 wheeler * flowers * picnics * hammocks * front porches * swings * rocking chairs * back porches * lazy days by the pool * care free * anniversary * dresses * peeling skin * sunshine * afternoon summer showers * "ranger/gator" rides * creek * floating down the river * vacation * camp * white water rafting * swimming * lemonade * tan lines * tanning oil * sunscreen * aloe vera * snow cones * homemade ice cream * sand * hot concrete * fresh cut grass * chlorine * grills
I could go on for days...
![]() | |||||
| Do y'all remember this day? Last day being a Jr. (in high school) Best creek day EVER! |
![]() |
| I guess Mom loved summertime as well ;) |
![]() |
| Love you girls!! |
Oh... I almost forgot - 4TH OF JULY!!!
Pretty sad that I can name all of that and then forget our countries birthday. Remember to say a huge thank you to the troops this Monday. If it weren't for them we would not be where we are today.
Happy 4th of July Everyone!!
Peace & Love,
Jess









I LOVE THIS, JESS! Makes me happy! And I love all of those things, too! Miss you, we really need to catch up soon!!
ReplyDelete