Well I'm new at this & just really do not know what I'm doing just yet so hang in there. I promise I will figure it out before long since I live on this dang computer. This background is so not me but it's the best I could find so help will be greatly appreciated!
one. I hope everyone had an awesome Easter! Stephen & I couldn't make it home for Easter but our great amazing friends Rob & Leeann invited us over to have Easter with their family. How sweet is that!?! They are truly awesome people most of the time - so playing, all the time! We woke up from just 3 1/2 hours of sleep to go to early service then off to the Lesley's. They (as always) had an absolutely amazing lunch for us. We would never ever tell Mamaw Everett this, but it is always better than her vegetables which are straight from the garden! SSSSHHHHHH DON'T TELL!! We ate, ate, ate, & ate then passed out on the couch. Jesse Lee on one side & Pinchy on top (of the little couch!), we fought till getting comfortable & dozing off. We woke up, went to feed the fish, then "Mr. Stephen" helped them hunt Easter eggs. Truly love those kids as they are our real family. So shout out to the Lesley's - thanks for making Tupelo become our home.
two. For those I haven't talked to in forever here is a quick update on my life. I graduated from Ole Miss Tupelo in December (Yes, I was almost disowned from my family) w/ a degree in Elementary Education. I am currently pursuing a Masters Degree in Childhood Literacy from yet again... Ole Miss Tupelo. I should finish this degree up May 2012. CAN'T WAIT!!! I work part time for Romie's Grocery & Romie's Barbeque - serving, little managing, & most importantly, weekly emails. These are my favorite! I have fallen in love with putting these emails together. I spend probably about 45% of my week working on these so check them out on my FB. If you have never been to either Romie's Grocery or Barbeque then your life is not complete. You.Must.Go. Stephen & I also own a mechanic shop right on the Tupelo strip. Yes, that is right - welcome to the adult world. I We have learned SO much the past few months year. Check out our little major life changing establishment on FB. facebook.com/backbayautorepair
three. I miss the Delta. Mainly the scenery, Money Road, Gravel Roads in general, my friends, my family, Wade's Cabin. I will never ever ever move back or even think about raising my family there... but I love to come visit some. However, Stephen & I have both found that a short visit is long enough - we love to get back to Tupelo.
four.
![]() |
| my.love. |
five. I saw this book on Kathy Lee & Hoda (which I LOVE btw) & HAD TO HAVE IT. UPS delivered it to the shop Thursday & I haven't put it down since. It so reminds me of my cousin Lacey, which I am turning into. If you have time - you.must.buy.this.book!! If you hate it, I'm sorry but it has become my new bible in a sense.
![]() |
| http://www.discoverbing.com/maria/index.html#fbid=dY-68zQQMnr&wom=false |
My turkey burger has arrived (Thank you Lindsay) so I'm going to eat now.
peace.love
jess


No comments:
Post a Comment